Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Dream Job

    When I first heard about this topic, I recalled when I was seven years old. This is because whenever someone asked me about my dream job, I answered all kinds of jobs I know. I was naive and ambitious so that I cannot pick only one job. Now I have one specific job, a designer. However, if I could choose a dream job, I would want to be a musician.

    I love listening and composing music, playing instruments, and dancing with music. Since I was twelve years old, I always listened to music and taught myself composition. Self-study was difficult, but I was happy due to my enthusiasm of music. Also, I can play piano, drum, and a variety of wind instruments such as flute and piccolo. I have collected great music albums I think. These are my treasure. Therefore, if I could be a musician, I would be really happy because I can do everything related music as my job.

    If my dream comes true, I want to meet Jay-z, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Tedy Riley, Andrew Lloyd Webber and various musicians. I will discuss with them about music, compose music for famous singers and sell my music at a high price. Finally, I will be a world famous musician and win a prize for the best composer Grammy. That’s very exciting thing to think about.

2 comments:

  1. That is great that you can play so many instruments! I've often wondered what it would be like to be a musician. I think it would so fun to perform on stage in front of thousands of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting dream job :) I have always been wanting to learn how to play piano since I was little. But I don't have a chance yet, I admire you so much ~~ Kkkkk

    ReplyDelete