Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wishes!!


    If I were granted three wishes, I would wish for having an unchangeable body whatever I eat, the ability to teleport, and infinite creativity. 

    First, I want to have an unchangeable body whatever I eat. This is because I love chocolate and ice cream. Therefore, I do not want to worry about gaining weight whenever I eat chocolate and ice cream. Sometimes, while I eat chocolate and ice cream, I feel guilty. It’s a funny situation that I cannot stop eating those so that I eat those as I feel guilty. Thus, if I would have an unchangeable body, I could enjoy chocolate and ice cream enough without worries.

    Another wish is to have the ability to teleport. To be specific, I love traveling all over the world. If I could have the teleportation ability, I would not need to spend money for transportation, admission fee, and hotel. I could go anywhere at any time I want without any limitation; also, I could go somewhere other people are not allowed such as the top of the Eiffel tower, the top of Mount Everest, and even Mars.

    For third wish, I would have infinite creativity. Someone might wish for becoming rich, but if I would have unlimited creativity, I could invent several great things that people all around the world are surprised. Therefore, I could get fame and fortune at the same time. In addition, I could be satisfied with my ability and career because I am a designer who always needs new ideas. I would never get stressed when I start to work a new design project.  

    Even though I hope all these three wishes come true, if I have a friend like the Genie who traps in a lamp, I am willing to give up one wish to release my friend Genie.  

1 comment:

  1. You have great wishes. I especially like your wish about creativity. I'm not a very creative person, so I would love to be creative and artistic!

    ReplyDelete