Thursday, April 19, 2012

Changing My Physical Appearance


If I could permanently alter one thing about my physical appearance, I would wish I had straight hair. I have thick and curly hair, and I cannot tie my hair back due to my weak scalp. Therefore, when I want to change my hair style, I have to think carefully because each hair style has different disadvantages. 

First hair style is long and straight perm hair. When my hair is long, I usually get a perm to make my hair straight. However, whenever I sleep at night, I have to sleep on my back to keep my hair straight. Also, I need to get a perm periodically because my natural hair is curly, so I have to spend a lot of money to keep the hair style. Long and straight hair looks good, but managing the hair style is not easy. 

Second hair style is long and curly perm hair. I had this hair style only twice in my life because this hair style makes my hair look luxuriant. Even though I choose this hair style only to refresh myself and the hair style is more convenient, I am bored with the hair style soon because I feel my hair is too tangled. 

Last hair style is short and straight perm hair. If I get a cut, I also have to get a straight perm; otherwise, I cannot arrange my hair at all because my hair is thick and curly. Also, I have to go to a hair shop regularly to make my hair look thin. Although I can feel cool with the hair style, I do not want to care my hair too much. 

These hair styles have all disadvantages, so I just choose a hair style depending on my feeling. Therefore, I want to have straight hair to get more convenience and better looking.   

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that people with curly hair want straight hair and people with strait hair want curly hair! :-) I have straight, thin hair, and I would love to have thicker, curly hair. I think that curly hair always looks good. But, my friends with curly hair often complain about their hair too, so I guess both styles have their disadvantages!

    ReplyDelete