Friday, May 11, 2012

Mikael's Plan for this summer


I cannot believe that the spring semester is almost over; however, I really enjoyed in our composition class, so I want to thank Heather and our all classmates. I hope all classmates do anything well in the future.

This summer, I will visit my family and friends in South Korea because I have not seen them for almost two years. Therefore, I am really exciting to meet them for a couple of reasons. . First, I will go to domestic travel with family. I often talk to my mother by phone, and she really envies her friends who go to travel with their daughter; in addition, my father retired so that he also wants to go to travel with me. Second, I have cute and lovely two nephews, so I want to play with them during I stay in Korea. Also, I must prepare big and great presents for them even though I have already sent gifts to them several times. Lastly, I want to meet and talk with my friends because we miss our school years. I used to hang out and go to travel with friends very often, so we made many good memories. Whenever we meet and talk, we never stop talking and laughing because we know each other well and share many things.

I am writing this blog in a quite delirious state. I am not sure whether I can wait two more weeks until I go to Korea. J I hope you have a great summer and wish you all the best!!

7 comments:

  1. you are a good daughter. I think you will have great vacation.enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two years.. you stayed here for long times. no wonder you miss your parents and friens. i miss my friends as well. i hope you have gorgeous presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so interesting Mikael's. I can imagine how exited you are to meet your family after being away for almost two years. It really feels good to be back home with the family. Wish you the best dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you have a great time in Korea visiting your family and friends. I can understand how excited you are to see them after two years! Im sure your nephews will love the presents you bring them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will have a great time with your family and friends !
    I can barely imagine how excited you are :)
    it was nice meeting you btw !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also want to visit South Korea. I can't do that for 2years but it's all right becasue time goes fast. It was nice to meet you. I hope you have wonderful time with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two years! thats long time.. Im glad to meet them soon, enjoy ur time

    ReplyDelete